GOLF - It seems to be the only thing open these days! So ... what are the benefits to owning a house in a golf resort community?
Unless you’re a lover of the sport, it’s hard to totally ‘get’ how vital proximity to a golf course is for golfers. You don’t have to love golf, however, to want to live in a golf community.
There are many non-golf related perks to living in a golf-centric community. Here are a few:
• Communities with golf courses are typically well-groomed and often pristine.
• Golf and Country Clubs offer countless social activities.
• Cart paths pave the way for walking, running and biking opportunities.
• Amenities and social clubs are plentiful.
So, whether you fall into the golf-lover category, or you’re simply interested in the lifestyle that surrounds living on a golf course, start exploring golf communities that could be right for you.
Here are considerations when comparing golf communities:
• Are membership fees included?
• Is the course (or are the courses) exclusive to members?
• How accessible are other golf courses?
• Are cart paths open to other activities (i.e. running, biking)?
• Is it a gated or non-gated community?
• Active Adult community?
Stay a While
You can’t know if a community is right for you until you go. Once you’ve done a little homework and have found a few communities you think could be a good fit for you and your family, give the them a call to set up discovery tours. Being a part of a community for a weekend is the best way to find out if the culture and lifestyle there is right for you.
Crystal Springs Resort is the Northeast's Largest golf Resort and home to 6 premier golf courses and the David Leadbetter Golf Academy Northeast headquarters.
CALL US TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOME OWNERSHIP IN THIS WONDERFUL GOLF RESORT COMMUNITY!!