This video "Life of a Loan" was created to help the first time home buyer understand the mortgage process. Most Americans know the basic ins and outs but have never gone through the mortgage process themselves. Take some time to watch the video and feel free to ask any questions you might have or give us a call (973) 827-6767. We are here to help and would love to get you started off on the right foot.
What you need when applying for a loan
- Bank Statements
- Last two months from all Accounts
- Last Two Months of retirement/pension, 401k and Social Security 1099 Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Last 30 Days
- Tax Returns
- Last Two Years of 1040 federal tax return, last two years of federal corporate and/or partnership tax returns (self-employed), LAst two years of W-2
- Valid I.D.
- Driver's License, Social Security card, passport
- Earnest Money
- Copy of earnest money check deposit
- Award Letters
- For retirement/pension income, social security, disability income
- Divorce (if Applicable)
- Decree and Separation agreement
- Mortgage Statements
- Property Tax Bills and homeowners insurance statements for all real estate owned
- Bankruptcy (if Applicable)
- Petition and discharge
Mortgage Process Questions? Fill out the form below and we can help.